On behalf of JCM 2019 Nomination and Election Committee (NEC), we are accepting the Year 2020 applications for the Board of Trustees (Board), Youth Committee, and NEC.
Per JCM Bylaws, we will consider if anyone would like to contest for the following positions:
JCM 2020 Board of Trustees (Board): – Open for Election
- Vice President
- Members at Large (4 Positions) – will be nominated by NEC, No Election.
- A candidate should be a member of JCM in good standing (i.e. Lifetime, Annual, or Student Member) on April 1 of the election year.
- Two (2) family members cannot serve simultaneously in the Board/TAC/NEC.
JCM 2020 Youth Committee
- Youth Committee Members (Maximum of 9 positions) – will be nominated by NEC, No Election.
- Any youth between the ages of 13 and 18 years of JCM membership is considered to be a youth member.
- The age requirement should be satisfied on the first day of the calendar year during which the Youth Committee will take office.
- Per JCM Bylaws, only one (1) person from a family will be nominated to the Youth Committee for the same year.
- The Youth Committee members are: Chair, Vice Chair, and a maximum of seven (7) members.
- Youth Committee Chair will represent Youth Committee on JCM Board.
- NEC will nominate at least one (1) candidate for each position in the Youth Committee.
JCM 2020 Nomination & Election Committee (NEC) – will be nominated by NEC, No Election.
- Nomination Committee (NEC) – 3 positions
JCM 2020 Trustee Advisory Council (TAC) – Not due for the Election
- TAC is not due for the election for the year 2020.
- All 3 current elected TAC members (Ram Gada, Rajeev Jain, and Bharat Kothari) will continue with their 2nd year tenure into the year 2020 per JCM Bylaws.
- The remaining 2 positions in TAC will be filled by JCM President and Past President.
Nomination Application due date:
The filled nomination should be received no later than Nov. 08, 2019.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in any position, please submit attached JCM candidate form indicating interested position & a summary of your bio. Please state how would you contribute to JCM in the position sought.
Please submit the application to 2019 NEC Chair Ronak Shah by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All the applicants will be reviewed by the Nominations Committee Members and the nominations for the year 2020 will be announced on or before November 17, 2019, via e-mail.
You may please call /email Ronak Shah at 763-442-6905 / email@example.com with questions, if any.
Thanks in advance for your thoughtful consideration as we move towards a continued strong future for JCM.
2019 JCM Nomination & Election Committee (NEC)
Shikha Jain, Vikram Jain & Ronak Shah